Entries for Young Lawyer of the Year are now Open!
The Plymouth Law Society Annual Dinner is taking place on Friday 6th October 2017 and it is at this event that the coveted 'Young Lawyer of the Year' award will be presented.
This is your chance to nominate the person you think deserves the accolade - be they yourself, a member of your team, or an individual from another firm should you think them suitable.
Please note: Those that were nominated last year can be nominated again in 2017 provided they meet the criteria.
The criteria are:
- The award is open to all solicitors, legal executives, trainees and paralegals who have been practising for 10 years or less
- The nominee must work within Plymouth and its surrounds - this could be in-house or within a law firm
- The individual must work for an organisation which is a member of Plymouth Law Society
- The individual must have made a significant contribution to both its organisation and the city; supporting the local community in which they practice
- Only two individuals can be nominated per member organisation (it is therefore advised that nominations are received from a central point to avoid confusion)
To put forward a candidate, simply email me, email@example.com, with their name, firm, job title, photograph and an explanation in no more than 150 words, as to why they deserve to be named as Plymouth Law Society's Young Lawyer of the Year 2017. All nominations should be submitted no later than 5pm on Friday 29th September.
The winner will be selected by a panel of impartial judges and announced at the Annual Law Society Dinner on 6th October. Details of the dinner can be found on the Plymouth Law Society website.
President, Plymouth Law Society
< Return to news list