Nominations Open for PLS' Young Lawyer Award
Each year, at its annual dinner, Plymouth Law Society awards an individual with the coveted Young Lawyer of the Year Award. Nominations are now open for this much sought after accolade.
Nominations close on Friday 23rd September, with the winner announced at the dinner on the evening of 7th October 2016.
The criteria for the award are as follows:
- The award is open to all solicitors and trainees who have been practising for 10 years or less
- The nominee must work within Plymouth and its surrounds - this could be in-house or within a law firm
- The individual must work for an organisation which is a member of Plymouth Law Society
- The individual must have made a significant contribution to both its organisation and the city; supporting the local community in which they practice
- Only two individuals can be nominated per member organisation
To put forward a candidate, email the president via email@example.com with their name, firm, job title, photograph and an explanation, in no more than 150 words, as to why they deserve to be named as the Society's Young Lawyer of the Year.< Return to news list