*This event has now SOLD OUT, if you’d like to be on the reserve list, please fill out the form below.
The Annual Plymouth Law Society Dinner stands as the most anticipated social event on the city’s legal schedule. Drawing in a gathering of more than a hundred solicitors, barristers, and attendees, the event serves not only as a splendid evening but also as a means to generate funds for our charities of the year, PCiP, Trevi and Shekinah
Once more, we’re preparing for this year’s dinner, ready to deliver an entire night of captivating amusement and exquisite dining. Anticipate live musical performances and an array of other exciting entertainment, making this upcoming occasion our best yet!
Further details can be found below:
- Date: Friday 6th October 2023
- Location: The Box, Plymouth
- Time: From 7:15pm to 1am (Guests to arrive from 6:30pm)
- Entertainment: Live band and other entertainments
- Price: £70 a head or £700 for a table of 10 (£5 from each ticket will be donated to our charities of the year)
- Dress code: Black Tie
To book for this unmissable event please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.